Thesis 2; Journal papers 27; Conference papers 11
*: the corresponding author
1. Huang G.S. *, Sun Y.J., Wang S.W., Building instantaneous cooling load fused measurement: multiple-sensor-based fusion versus chiller-model-based fusion, Building Services Engineering Research & Technology, April 2011. [Accepted in November 2011]
2. Li Z.W., Huang G.S.*, Preventive approach to determine sensor importance and maintenance requirements, Automation in Construction 31 (2013) 307-312, January 2013.
3. Huang G.S.*, Zhou P., Intelligent control of the temperature of large-scale rooms with aid of wireless sensor network for improving energy efficiency, CLIMA 2013.
4. Sun Y.J., Wang S.W., Xiao F., Huang G.S., A study of pre-cooling impacts on peak demand limiting in commercial buildings, HVAC&R Research 18 (2012) 1098-1111, December 2012.
5. Li Z.W., Paredis C.J., Augenbroe G., Huang G.S., A Rule Augmented Statistical Method for Air-conditioning System Fault Detection and Diagnostics, Energy and Buildings 54 (2012) 154-159, November 2012.
6. Djuric N., Novakovic V., Huang G.S., Lifetime commissioning as a tool to achieve energy-efficient solutions, International Journal of Energy Research 36 (9) (2012) 987-999, July 2012.
7. Huang G.S.*, Jordán F., Model-based robust temperature control for VAV air-conditioning system, HVAC&R Research 18 (3) (2012) 432-445, June 2012.
[This paper was presented in ASHRAE annual meeting as invited, June 23 - 27, 2012. San Antonio, TX, USA]
8. Huang G.S. *, Zhou P., Generalized eigenvalue minimization used in robust temperature control design for air-handling units, the 31st Chinese Control Conference, Hefei, Anhui, China, 2012.
9. Huang G.S.*, Chow T.T., Uncertainty shift in robust predictive control design for application in CAV air-conditioning systems, Building Services Engineering Research & Technology, 32 (4) November 2011, 329-343.
10. Huang G.S.*, Sun Y.J., Li P, Fusion of redundant measurements for enhancing the reliability of total cooling load based chiller sequencing control, Automation in Construction 20 (November 2011) 789-798.
11. Huang G.S.*, Model predictive control of VAV zone thermal systems concerning bi-linearity and gain nonlinearity, Control Engineering Practice 19 (July 2011) 700–710.
12. Djuric N., Huang G.S., Novakovic V., Data fusion heat pump performance estimation, Energy and Buildings 43 (February-March, 2011) 621-630.
13. Li P., Huang G.S., Qiu Z.Z., A review of the methods to deal with uncertainties of chiller sequencing control, the 7th International Symposium on HVAC, Shanghai, China, November 6-9, 2011.
14. Huang G.S.*, Wang S.W., Xu X.H., Robust model predictive control of VAV air-handling units concerning uncertainties and constraints, HVAC&R Research 16 (1) 2010: 15-33.
15. Sun Y.J., Wang S.W., Huang G.S., A demand limiting strategy for maximizing monthly cost savings of commercial buildings, Energy and Buildings 42 (2010) 2219-2230.
16. Xu X.H., Wang S.W., Huang G.S.*, Robust MPC for temperature control of air-conditioning systems concerning on constraints and multi-type uncertainties, Building Services Engineering Research & Technology 31 (1) 2010: 39-55.
17. Sun Y.J., Wang S.W., Huang G.S., Model-based optimal start control strategy for multi-chiller plant in commercial buildings, Building Services Engineering Research and Technology, Vol. 31 (2) 2010: 113-129.
18. Sun Y.J., Wang S.W., Huang G.S.*, Online sensor fault diagnosis for robust chiller sequencing control, International Journal of Thermal Sciences 49 (2010) 589-602.
19. Huang G.S., Chow T.T., Improve the VAV control performance using advanced control technique, Conference 2010 Powerful Automation Technology, Control and Instrumentation System for Environmental, Hong Kong, May 4, 2010. [Invited talk].
20. Huang G.S.*, Wang S.W., Use of uncertainty polytope to describe constraint processes with uncertain time delay for model predictive control application, ISA Transactions 48 (2009) 4: 503-511.
21. Huang G.S., Wang S.W., Xu X.H., A robust MPC strategy for improving control performance of air conditioning systems, Energy Conversion and Management 50 (2009) 10: 2650-2658.
22. Huang G.S.*, Wang S.W., Use of predicted information to improve the control performance of systems with uncertainties, Journal of Process Control (19) 2009 457-463.
23. Huang G.S.*, Dexter A.L., Wang S.W., Application of two-loop robust control to air-conditioning systems, Asian Journal of Control 11(6) 2009: 677-687.
24. Huang G.S., Wang S.W., Xiao F., Sun Y.J., A data fusion scheme for building automation systems of building central chilling plants, Automation in Construction 18 (2009) 302–309.
25. Sun Y.J., Wang S.W., Huang G.S.*, Chiller sequencing control with enhanced robustness for energy efficient operation, Energy and Buildings 41(11) 2009: 1246-1255.
26. Huang G.S., Wang S.W., Investigation on the application of robust model prediction control in air-conditioning systems, The 7th Asian Control Conference, Hong Kong, July 27-29, 2009.
27. Huang G.S., Sun Y.J., Wang S.W., Robust chiller sequencing control for central chilling plant, The 7th Asian Control Conference, Hong Kong, July 27-29, 2009.
28. Wang S.W., Sun Y.J., Huang G.S., Xiao F., Application of data fusion and FDD for improving the performance of chiller Sequencing Control, The 6th International Symposium on Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning, Nanjing, China, November 6-9, 2009.
29. Wang S.W., Sun Y.J., Huang G.S., Online Optimal and Cost-Effective Control of Multiple-Chiller Plants in Large Buildings, The International Conference in Sustainable Development in Building and Environment, Chongqing, China, October 28-30, 2009.
30. Huang G.S., Wang S.W., Sun Y.J., Improving reliability of chiller sequencing control using fused measurement of building cooling load, HVAC&R Research 14 (6) 2008: 941-958.
31. Huang G.S.*, Dexter A.L., Realization of robust nonlinear model predictive control by offline optimization, Journal of Process Control 18 (5) 2008: 431-438.
32. Huang G.S.*, Wang S.W., Two-loop robust MPC for the temperature control of air-handling units, HVAC&R Research 14 (4) 2008: 565-580.
33. Wang S.W., Sun Y.J., Huang G.S., Zhu N., A control scheme of enhanced reliability for multiple chiller plants using merged building cooling load measurement, The 8th International Conference for Enhanced Building Operations, October, Berlin, Germany, 2008.
34. Cannon M., Kouvaritakis B., Huang G.S., Modeling and optimization for sustainable development policy assessment. European Journal of Operational Research 164 2005: 475-490.
35. Huang G.S., Dexter A.L., Predictive control based on T-S fuzzy model with uncertain parameters, The 11th Internal Fuzzy Systems Association World Congress, July, Beijing, China, 2005.
36. Kouvaritakis B., Cannon M., Huang G.S, MPC as a tool for sustainable development integrated policy assessment, The 2nd IFAC Control Systems Design, September, Bratislava, Slovakia, 2003. [Cited 6]
37. Liu X.P., Huang G.S., Global decentralized robust stabilization for interconnected uncertain nonlinear systems with multiple inputs, Automatica 37 (9) 2001: 1435-1442.
38. Zhen L.W., Liu X.P., Huang G.S., Robust stabilization of nonlinear system with time delay realized by input feedback, Control and Decision 6 (4) 2001: 439～442. (Chinese Journal)
39. Huang G.S., Predictive control of highly uncertain and nonlinear systems. PhD Thesis, Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford, U.K., August 2006.
40. Huang G.S., Decentralized control of interconnected uncertain and nonlinear systems. MEng Thesis, College of Information Science and Engineering, Northeastern University, China, November 2000.